Saturday, January 4, 2014

Romance New Releases This Week




Now that Lucas is back in her life, Sienna is sure the drama between them is over. But then he comes to her with a new offer: his band, Your Toxic Sequel, is going on tour and he wants her with him—working in wardrobe and as his girl. 


Life on the road is a complete 180 from everything Sienna has ever known. Not only does she have to deal with Lucas’s band members, but she’s also forced to be around Cilla, the lead singer of Wicked Lambs. Still, despite horny band mates and a gorgeous rock goddess determined to sink her talons into Lucas, Sienna stays by his side. 



Then the letters start to come—harassing messages from Lucas’s ex-wife, Sam. 



At first, Sienna brushes them off, keeping Lucas in the dark because Sam is bad for his music. But after Sam’s contact turns personal and violent, Sienna has no other choice but to confront Lucas. If she’s ever going to understand the twisted pull Sam has on him, she has to know his secret. But when he finally reveals it, will they be able to survive the consequences? Or will it tear them apart, consuming them?


Price: $3.99


Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. 
Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. 
Best decision I ever made. 
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job. 
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. 
But the saying is true. 
The world makes way for those who know where they are going. 
That’s me. 
I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace. 
But then there’s him. 
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. 
He makes me feel. 
It’s unconventional. 
But it’s real. 


I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. 

So am I. 


This isn’t a story. 



This is my life. 



***This book includes situations that some may find uncomfortable.

Price: $3.99


Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man. 


A rock star. 



I was born and raised in the industry. 



I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me. 

Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver. 


But after one look, one touch, one night... 

Now I’m the one doing the chasing. 


I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change. 

I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her. 
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.

Price: $3.99



Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don't like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there's another battle growing. Things are about to come to a disastrous end between the towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam's other main dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting arrested or hospitalized. 

This is the third book in the Fallen Crest Series. 
Fallen Crest High 
Fallen Crest Family 
Fallen Crest Public 



Price: $3.99




The Ex Games, Part II 

Seven years ago, Brandon Hastings and Katie Raymond had a relationship that other couples envied. They loved each other more than anything, but one lie ruined their relationship forever. 

Now, Brandon is the CEO of the company that Katie works for and she is finding it hard to be around him without wanting to touch him and be touched by him. Katie gives in to one moment of weakness with Brandon, and he reveals a secret that breaks her heart once again. 

Katie is determined that she will not let Brandon break her again and they go back in forth in a mouse and cat game that has them both wondering what's really going on. Just when Katie thinks she can take no more, one more secret is revealed that will make her question everything she ever thought she knew about Brandon Hastings. 


Price: 99 cents


**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual content. 

Olivia did the impossible... 

She tamed the over-confident Casanova, Seth Marc, turning him into a one woman Romeo. 

With Seth's first professional fight coming up, she does her best to keep him focused and driven...even if that means withholding sex from him. 

As sexual tensions rise, so do past discrepancies the couple thought buried, putting extra stress on both their romantic and professional lives. 

Stuck in the center of the action, Olivia and Seth fight for air as they collide face first with the tough world of professional MMA. 


Price: $3.99


I was on a plane, going to visit my family. I'm a nervous flyer, so I usually indulge in a big stack of magazines during flights, but this time I wanted to make some headway reviewing manuscripts. As I read Kim's book, my nerves melted away and I forgot how high up in the sky I was. It takes a lot to make me relax on a plane, but Sweet Nothings did the trick. 

I fell in love with Sweet Nothings for a lot of reasons. I loved seeing Joanie journey from being hell-bent against settling down to being crazy in love (haven't so many of us been there?). And I loved how Kim folded Joanie's mother issues into her commitment issues. It's like the author's putting a romantic-comedy spin on family drama. 

And the thing I love to love most is the unforgettable, sexiest-of-the-sexy, want-to-take-him-home-to-meet-your-mother hero, Nick. Oh, this man! You know that guy from your high school who was a little on the quiet side but had interesting things to say, was rugged but still dreamy? Maybe he was ambitious, but you knew he'd also be a great boyfriend and family man? That's Nick Dalton. He's a man who knows what he wants. And he wants Joanie. 

To see him choose her, to see her fall for him... well, there's just nothing better than a love story.


Price: $4.99


My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect. 

Including my innocence. 

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. 

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer. 

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge. 

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it. 

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?


Price: $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment