Friday, February 15, 2013

Review: Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters


Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
Contemporary
Published: October 10, 2012

Read via Kindle







Synopsis: Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life. 

Until him.

Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness.

Until her.

Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life. 

That together, they could face the world.

But the darkness is always waiting. 

Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourself.


Review: That's the one word I can use to describe this book, WOW!!! I don't normally read books outside of erotic romance, although I do sometimes take a chance and this was one story that I was not sorry that I read. The story of Clay and Maggie is so different from other stories you read,and it was something I did not expect to feel so drawn to. Mental heath is a serious illness and it was quite captivating to see how Maggie and Clay's relationship grew throughout the book. I could really relate to the story not for the same reason, but for the fact that when someone is struggling with themselves it can slowly destroy a relationship and I agree that sometimes the greatest obstacle in love to true love is within yourself. I don't think I have ever read a novel in less than one day, I read this book in record time for me. I just couldn't get enough of their relationship! I laughed, I cried, and I felt connected to the characters. Their characters were so thought out and this author did an incredible job giving you a connection to the characters in this story. I cannot wait to read the next book in the story of Clay and Maggie and find out what the author has in store for us next in their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment